We are ready to begin staffing our flagship location! Care to join the party? Apply Below.
- Knowledge and Skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to serve BWW Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Ability to do basic math for cash handling procedures
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Line cooks must accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, veggies, sauces, and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior and during cooking.
- ensure that the Chef’s standards are being maintained when Chef is not on the truck
- Aid and facilitate cleaning of fridges, freezers and dry shelves weekly
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly (FIFO).
- Assist in the implementation of new menu items
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Hire, train, retain and develop your team
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional guest service and ensures all staff members perform at a consistently high level
- Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of managerial duties, fostering high staff morale, and upholding operation standards
- Optimize financial results (drive sales and control costs)
- Provide recommendations to GM on fiscal improvements.
- Maintain systems which insure overall fiscal responsibility for inventory, etc.
- Administers decisions around all store sales and performance incentive programs
- Consistently meet the standard for the guest experience (quality of operations)
- Maintain a safe and secure environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve expected store financial results in areas of responsibility
- Ability to enthusiastically interact with others
- Adaptability, flexibility, general enthusiasm for the business
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management and vendors
- Ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
- Exercises good judgment in decision making
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
- Excellent teaching and coaching skills
- Holds self-accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
- Innovative and strategic thinker. Capable of developing compelling culinary strategies
- Strong statistical inclination, able to synthesize data into concise business tactics
Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Managers know that is our niche'.
Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience as a restaurant manager